12.07.2015

Sick Week

December 6, 2015

Hello everyone!

This week was very uneventful. My companion and I got really sick. I'm talking not leaving the apartment. We were realllllyyyyyyy sick. It sucked because I was literally 2 days behind him, so I knew when I would get better, and what I would feel like the next day. For example, he had a cough on Monday and I didn't. Literally Wednesday morning I was coughing my lungs out.

We did almost no missionary work (dendo) so honestly nothing really to report on. I think we were in the apartment 45-46 hours in 2 days. Actually probably closer to 54 hours in 2 days. Yeah do the math!

Since we were closed down to the apartment basically all week (probably like Gary. Yeah that's your shoutout for the week), we decided to clean a little and ended up rearranging the whole apartment. Sorry not very exciting I know.

I guess one thing happened. Last Monday, my companion lost his gaijin card (card that shows you're allowed to be in Japan for religious purposes). We talked to the cops and they needed his passport to get information, which was at the headquarters in another area. Mission president came down and gave it to them. We were scared he was going to be mad, but we were still sick so he had sympathy.

Well that's it, so I'll attach a video my companion took of me today walking to the church.

Hope everyone is having a good time. Best time of the year!

敬具 (sincerely yours)

ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)










No comments:

Post a Comment