3.16.2016

What's up Everyone? Pictures

March 13, 2016

This week I don't feel like emailing, so I'm sending a bunch of pictures and captions. Enjoy!

[Throw back to old companion and my favorite ward member from my last area]




[Bunch of random people I don't know and my companion now in the back looking dumb, and elder Rees not ready for the pic. I attached this because I think I look like a model]




[Every Monday we eat Nepal curry and so much NAN. I'm trying to beat the record of 7 by another missionary. Right now I'm training]




[What I eat a lot: this is curry and rice. Nothing special.] 




[I take a picture that is this setting every week. Cheese nan is life.]




[Our investigator's cat is so sick.]





[Been going hard on origami for a while now. A member showed me a book with a bunch of cool patterns. The one on the right is the new one I learned. I'll probably send more next week too haha]




敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)

No comments:

Post a Comment