9.26.2016

Sick week, but lots of ponder time

September 25, 2016

Hey everyone. I probably won't have a lot to write this week because I was sick and laying on my futon 95% of the week, but yep lets do it!

Only thing worth writing about is how much the Lord does love us. To be honest, I struggled a little bit the last transfer. I was consistently asking the Lord what he wanted me to do to become more happy, more lively, more grateful, etc... Well I think coming to kotoni was an answer to my prayer.

We are seriously killing it here. This last Sunday we had 6 investigators come to church. (In my whole mission that has been my biggest struggle.... I've never had more than one person come, and to be honest haven't had anyone come in a good long 2-3 transfers) this time we had 6!!!!!! I was sick, so it was a little rough faking lots of smiles and telling people I was okay, when I was low key dying, but it was so cool. I love this area so much and am having probably one of the best times I've had on my whole mission.

I know this is god's work. I know the 2 years might seem long from the way you look at it, but it is a small price to pay for God sending down his only Begotten Son to suffer and atone for up our sins. The mission is seriously the greatest life changing experience I have ever had. I am learning so much!

I promise everyone that if you study the atonement of Jesus Christ with an intent to learn how to apply it in your life, your life will change in ways you won't even imagine. Take the challenge. Everyone have an awesome week!

Love you all

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


[Don't have any recent pictures, but my little sister shared this with me. Look at it, think about it, apply it]


No comments:

Post a Comment