10.21.2016

one more down

October 2, 2016

こんにちは (translator: hello)

Hello everyone. It seems that another week has just flown right by and
I can't remember anything that happened again.

We did have a mission leader's conference again this week and got
training from the assistants and our mission president so that was an
awesome spiritual boost.

It was honestly just another week of normal missionary work

We have one investigator named luan San who is from China. I can't
remember if I wrote about him yet or not, but he is very close to
baptism. We just need to help him finish the lessons, understand the
importance of church, and get him to actually come to church. I think
if he comes more often he can definitely get baptized and that would
be an amazing experience to watch him take steps closer to Christ.

My bike that I got from a way old missionary is kind of falling apart,
so I'm using this wicked fast cross bike my companion got from an
Eikaiwa (English class) student. We are just cooking now and it feels
good to not be forcing the bike and still going like a snail. It's all
good though I only have to bike until it starts snowing again
(probably the end of this month, beginning of next) and then after it
stops snowing to when I go home (probably April-July ish)
So.... I should be fine with the little time I have left with a bike.

Other than that..... Hmmm I sent my family a package today by boat
that should take 2-3 months, so enjoy that

Can't believe I only have 9 months left... Jeez time is flying and I
need to do better.

Anyway, pretty typically missionary email, so if you want something
juicy read my friend Dallin smith's emails. He's the best

Ok have an awesome week!

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


[My comp after he killed a fly that was basically taunting him for a good 20 minutes. You can see it on the table :)]



No comments:

Post a Comment