11.15.2016

What happened with transfers?

October 30, 2016

Well transfers came and i am staying! Really happy that I'm not doing another 1 transfer and out in another area. On top of that I got a new companion and for the first time since transfer 4 (9-10 months ago) I have a Japanese companion. His name is Elder Akamatsu and he is from Hiroshima and going onto his 5th transfer. He just became the youngest zone leader in out mission and now we make the youngest zl pairs. That means we are going to become way humble this transfer.

To give you a little background on him: he his 23 years old and already graduated college. He spent the last two transfers with the elder that I trained about a year ago, so we lots of talking about my bean haha lots of fun. We both love him a lot. Lastly, Elder Akamatsu also is a swimming pro. He won't tell me how good he was, but I've heard from others that when he was in middleschool he was basically one of the best swimmers in Japan for the
freestyle. I'll try to get it out of him later this week! :)

Our Chinese investigator (luan San) hasn't been answering our calls or replying to our texts, so that's a little bit worrying but other than that we have just been doing so much finding. However, we made crazy good goals on working with members and we are going to visit them a lot in this next week. Excited to watch this area grow and work hard.

Anyway, nothing else is happening but finding and normal missionary work.

We had a Halloween party and we were in charge of the game. The sisters did the donut on the string game and it reminded me of my dad. :) haha love you

Have an awesome week!

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


[Also went to watch an investigator at a dance recital practice and he let me dress up]




No comments:

Post a Comment