12.10.2016

Transfers are next week

December 4, 2016

Hello everyone. Once again the snow has decided to unexpectedly melt. It doesn't even look like winter right now, but I will tell you it definitely feels like it. Stupid Hokkaido lol.

We are still just finding on finding on finding here in kotoni. This last week we didn't find a single person, so that was a little bit rough, but we aren't giving up and know that we have to go through hard times to get to the miracles. I think it's just hard in winter in general, because when it is -6 degrees C no one wants to stop walking to talk to two young boys about Jesus Christ. Just a fact of life. Anyways, Please pray for us to find please who will at least stop to talk to us on the streets. Haha

Transfer calls come tomorrow so I guess we'll figure out what happens then. Hopefully I won't transfer again because that will make my 7th area thus far ha ://///

We had an activity planned this last Thursday to make Christmas chains to get involved in the newly released "Light the World" Christmas campaign. Only 1 person came (the recent convert from about 5 months back) so that was kind of sad, but we all made Christmas chains and man I am so pumped for Christmas time. No greater time of
the year to ponder and think about what the Savior has done for us. I know he's done a lot for me.

Anyway, because we have just been finding and finding I don't really have any crazy stories about weird/ funny people we met, but I'll keep you posted when I do. Kk

Have a great week!

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


(Click the link below to find out more about light the world)
#LightTheWorld



[Went bowling last week on P day. I suck jeez I think I got somewhere in the 80s in the first game :)]




No comments:

Post a Comment