2.01.2017

Transfers

December 11, 2016

Sorry I really don't feel like sending a long email this week, so I will sum things up very short.

Transfers came and i got transferred again. Moving on to my 7th area called "Kushiro" first time going out into the countryside and first time I will get to see the ocean. I had to take a 6hour bus ride from kotoni to Kushiro and then had mission leader conference on Saturday so here's what went down.

Thursday: took a 6 hour bus to Kushiro, taught enlglish class, slept in Kushiro.
Friday: took a 6 hour bus back to kotoni to stay in Sapporo the day
before the conference
Saturday: 6 hour meeting and then a 6 hour bus ride back to Kushiro

I'm sorry but man I'm exhausted lol. However, I'm excited to work here because there are some awesome members and some even greater investigators. So excited!!

My companion is elder Yamaoka a missionary from Tokyo. He was my district leader for three transfers back when I was in asahikawa about 6 months ago, so things should be pretty good with us.

Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy the Christmas season!

Bye bye

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


[Here is us. He said wait, I took it, and he attacked me haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment