2.01.2017

Long week

December 18, 2016

This week so much happened I don't even know where to start jeez! Haven't done a daily breakdown in about a year so I'll do one today of what I remember:

Monday: p day and we are this famous sushi in Hokkaido (Kushiro is known for some of the best sushi) at this place called 祭り屋. It was legendary

Tuesday and Wednesday: we had 12:00-8:00 both days and we just walked a lot and taught a lot of people. It was basically just me meeting all the investigators. There are some awesome people here. I forgot how much nicer the people in the countryside are than the people in the city. We taught lots of people and it's been awesome to have the opportunity to testify again. Last transfer we didn't teach barely at all, so it feels really nice.

Thursday: so we have this investigator named aizawa San and he wants to be baptized. Right now he has a date for the 7th of January. It is one of the first times on my mission I've met someone who is close way close to baptism and really wants to hear the lessons. Usually it's me trying to push people to get moving, but this guy is different. He comes to Eikaiwa every week, came to church 2 times already, meets with us 4-5 times a week. He studies like its no one's business. He literally pounds through the pamphlets/ Book of Mormon and just has so many questions it's kind of hard to keep up with. Haha He's basically at the level of a member in knowledge, if not better, and now we are just trying to help him have more spiritual experiences. We don't want him to just study for knowledge. He needs the spirit. He also has some commandment problems and those might take some time, so please pray for him. He wants to grow closer to Christ so much!!! It's been awesome.

Friday: nothing special tbh (we had zone training meeting and I gave a 30 min. workshop on loving your companion :))

Saturday: was our ward Christmas party. We had lots of people come and the youth were in charge. We had lots of skits, performances, etc... And then had this huge potluck. I pounded it pretty hard no mercy I'm American.

Sunday: church and helping aizawa San as much as we can. Also, took the sacrament to a member who has cancer and can't come to church. Nice act of service for sure :)

Things are going great love you all!

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


[Idk why my face looks so fat, I swear I'm not putting on weight!]


[Check the elder on the right haha]




No comments:

Post a Comment