2.25.2017

Lots of interesting things

February 19, 2017

Hello!
This week was full of lots of crazy events so I'm going to do a daily breakdown it's been a while.

Monday: had our p day and walked 45 minutes to bistari bistarai. Does anyone remember that place? It's the place where they have the all you can eat nan and amazing curry. I haven't been there in 4-5 transfers, so it was way nice to stuff my face until I couldn't walk home anymore. That night we also had interviews with the mission president which were only 15 minutes. Not a lot of time = not a lot of content

Tuesday: we had zone conference where we got trained by the mission pres. And his assistants. Butt........ The highlight of today was our lesson with Hitoshi kun. So, if you don't remember, he is the one who just has a couple commandment problems. Other than that he has already heard all the lessons, loves church and comes every week. We are working with him, but anyways... He couldn't believe that he was one of the only people that will listen to our message. We told him he was our most progressing and then He got this made fire to go out and proselyte. We walked around together for an hour and tbh he kind of worked the crud out of me. He was running around to every person he say and just yelled out: " hey we are teaching about Christ. Etc..." It was pretty intense and a way interesting experience for sure lol

Wednesday: had all day to work, but met a lot of people today

Thursday: nothing worth writing about lol

Friday: alright I'm just going to skip to Saturday cause that was interesting

Saturday: we had literally 11:30-9:00 of nothing planned. We don't have a lot of people to teach and needed to do some good finding... We planned to meet with Hitoshi kun for 1-2 hours, but he got busy and couldn't meet. We literally housed and found all day in the cold. I've never been so tired and discouraged in my whole mission. We couldn't even get 10 people to open the door to us. Walked around in -5 degree Celsius weather and only talked to maybe 8 people face to face.

My comp and I basically died in every way possible...... But! Don't worry we are doing okay. We got back to the apartment that night and were just depressed with the other two elders who had almost the exact same day.
We decided we needed something fun in the apartment and so we waxed our legs.

That's all I'm going to say and leave it all with the videos. As dumb as it sounds, it cheered us up a lot! :)

Have a great week everyone!

We got screamed at by a drunk guy foaming from the mouth last night in the little time we had outside. It was a good first experience! Love you all

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


[I'm sorry mom. I just wanted to feel the pain women feel.]

[Here is hitoshikun with us after church. Sickest guy I've met in Japan.]

[Bistari bistari]



[Snow festival in Sapporo. Can't go this year because I'm in Kushiro :/ oh well]

No comments:

Post a Comment