3.28.2017

No time sorry

March 5, 2017

Don't have like anytime because we are doing a zone activity today, but I'm living and doing well.

I've been teaching a guy named Hitoshi San for about a little over 3 months and we finally were able to make a solid baptismal date with him and that date is for the March 18th. He will be having an interview pretty soon but still has a couple problems we need to resolve, so we will see what happens. But it's been such a blessing to lead him up to this far and watch him grow. Please pray for him. I've grown to love him so much

Love you all and hope you have a great week!

敬具 (sincerely yours)
ー  シャイト長老 (Elder Scheidt)


[Here's me solving a rubix cube right before bed]



[A guy in my apartment came at me with the door. It was pretty scary]

No comments:

Post a Comment